Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,477 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Note 10+ 5G SM-N976V Doesn't get 5G
Waukrob
Enthusiast - Level 1

I bought my Note 10+ 5G when it first came out in 2019.  The plan I had (until 8/6/2021) did not support 5G, but that was ok because 5G was not here (Milwaukee) yet.  I recently upgraded my plan to Start Unlimited (this plan supports 5G).  I looked forward to taking advantage of the full capabilities of my phone.   I noticed that 5G was not coming through after switching to the Unlimited Plan.  I went back to the store and they found that I did not have the proper SIM card.  So they put a 5G SIM card in and off I go.  I noticed that the phone still did not pick up 5G (by the way 5G is all over Milwaukee at this point).  I go back to the store and discuss the matter with the manager and he states that there is nothing that they can do.  Wrong answer, there's always something you can do.  I did not request a full refund, I just wanted to be treated fairly.  I have now started contacting Attorney's who have Class Action lawsuit experience.  I can't be the only person experiencing this.

Problem Number 1  - Wrong SIM card installed

Problem Number 2 - No remedy to the problem

Problem Number 3 - Verizon left me feeling like I was scammed

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic