Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,303 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Please someone help
nosleeves
Enthusiast - Level 3

On 7/9/2021, I paid to upgrade my apple watch. I paid off my old apple watch 4. Since Then I have been making payments for both watches, though I have paid off the apple watch 4. I have been double billed. I am unable to trade in my apple watch 4. I activated my apple watch 6, but have gotten repeated messages stating, I need to activate it and if I don't I'll have to pay the full amount. The apple watch is connected as part of an existing line not new one. My account is all messed up. I have spent 20+ hours on the phone trying to get this remedied. I have also endless hours on chat trying to fix this. I have been told call 800-922-0204 and that just they will be able to help me. After spending 5 minutes just navigating prompts, I spend 2 hours or more on hold. If I ever get a person I have to repeatedly have to explain everything. Then I get they will call me back. It has been weeks, and calls upon calls.

Who I have the same questioned this topic