Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. OR get iPhone 13, on us for a limited time. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Buy now
end of navigation menu

Who I have the same questioned this topic

What's the point of 5G if it's not going to work??
Arie-panda
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an iPhone 12 Pro, 5G service and paying for 5G access. I have never been more disappointed in an "up and coming, better than ever" technology. When I get 5G on my phone, as is it literally says 5G with however many bars, it doesn't matter if it's all 4, NOTHING LOADS. Music streams skip songs because its not loaded, can't send a single picture via iMessage, Pinterest barely refreshes, videos take forever to load and play, sometimes pausing, Snapchats take forever to send, stories need buffering time.. this is NOT 5G. I expected this slow connection back when we were still on 3G or 4G but honestly I've never had issues connecting to data like I do now with any other data generation as I have been with Verizon's 5G! It's unacceptable, especially considering how much we pay! For years I've been okay with the price, felt like I was receiving premium service for premium price, and that's with living in country-suburbs in South Carolina, but this is unacceptable. I will be switching providers if this is not fixed! How I got 3 out of 4 5G bars and can't load a webpage??? UNACCEPTABLE!

Tags (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic