Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,366 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Jail question
Turtlebear4

So I had a question about not receiving a call from someone incarcerated, although this isn't a question but informing others. Mind you I know verizon doesn't accept collect calls unless you have an account. I have been speaking with the inmate for over a week. I was perfectly aware. I called Verizon originally, then they put the blame on the account for the jail. The jail recording ended up in my voicemail but did not show missed calls, rings or anything.  So the account with jail said its not them it's your cell provider. Explaining this again to a nice lady she tried to help but resorted to another person at this time. Finally after I figured out that even if there is low risk potential spam it will block it. So I switched that with Verizon online. What irritates me is the person that left a message stating Verizon doesn't accept collect calls. My mouth dropped as I felt they did not listen to me at all! I clearly said I knew that. What kind of solution is that especially if I said that in the beginning. Geez lack of communication much?

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic