Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,729 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Disney Plus Bundle Issue
supportyourcustomers
Enthusiast - Level 2

In this post I will attempt to provide an opportunity for customers and the Verizon support team to solve an issue with the Disney Bundle.  As a software and technology employee, I am going to provide as much detail as possible, for the support team and those that are willing to search and fix.

Facts:

10/03/2021:  Switched from Go Unlimited to Play Ulimited to take advantage of the Disney Bundle.

10/05/2021:  New Play Unlimited Plan started.  Activated the Bundle.  I could still get into Disney Plus but no access to Hulu or ESPN Plus.  Message in the Manage portion of the Disney Bundle "You have a pending order, please check back in 15 minutes to make any modifications."

10/06/2021:  Check back, same message.

10/07/2021:  Opened up a chat with a live agent.  They stated that it would take 24 to 48 hours to resolve the issue.

10/09/2021:  Checked back to see if issue was resolved. "You have a pending order, please check back in 15 minutes to make any modifications."

10/11/2021: "You have a pending order, please check back in 15 minutes to make any modifications."

10/13/2021:  Opened up another chat with live agent.  They are not at a level to support this issue.  After much conversation, they closed the chat window without resolution.

Facts for Resolution

• My Verizon email and password are different that my Disney Plus.
  • Disney Plus has continued to work through this entire cycle.
  • I logged out of all devices in an effort to prompt some type of resolution.
  • I am NOT using a VPN
  • I have logged into Disney Plus, under Account.  It does NOT provide a way to manage the other parts of the bundled.  It takes me to a sign up page wanting information as if I am not a Bundle customer already.
  • I have activated Discovery Plus without issue.
  • Hulu and Espn Plus are NOT working.
  • I have NOTHING in my cart.

This issue is not just a few customers.  I have reseached this and there are many varities of this problem throughout your community.  The scope of this problem is much large than you think.  Take an opportunity to look at the "views" to understand the customers who are not being served.  This is a great opportunity to provide customers a resource to solve the issue.  Please support your customers.  We do have a choice and I will continue to escalate this until it is solved.  If you have not figure this out, the key to solving this is "You have a pending order, please check back in 15 minutes to make any modifications.". 

From a process flow perspective, what causes this message to populate?  Once this is figured out, you can back into the root of this problem and provide the service we all agreed on via the contract we are both agreed upon.  At this point, you are not holding up your end of the deal.

Sincerely,

Support Your Customers

Who I have the same questioned this topic