Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,505 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

ZEROPICK tracking number with no delivery or valid tracking #
zwoollett
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know I'm not alone - but c'mon, it's 2021

Pre-ordered a Pixel Pro 6 with a shipping date of October 28th. I didn't think it would actually happen, but was irrationally optimistic that it might. Not terribly disappointed to see that it had actually shipped on the 28th, however on the 29th I received an email stating that my order had been cancelled - "We apologize, but unfortunately your order was unsuccessful and the order was canceled." In the same email "If you'd like to place a new order, please visit your local Verizon store or shop online"

Of course, I have the dreaded (placeholder) tracking number ZEROPICK and there is no option to cancel my order - however I am eligible to return it for $50(!)

I get that Google has had "issues" with their launches in the past (and present) - but better/more consistent messaging would sure be helpful. 

I want the phone, I don't want to cancel my family's Verizon account and go elsewhere, but I don't even know if I'm getting one from you or not - 

(oh - and your community here keeps telling me I need an email address to use it - but when I click through the links provided - I see my email address that I've been using with Verizon since we joined - something's broken here)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic