Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,362 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Nov 2021 Messages + on Win 10 nearly useless
pbug561
Contributor - Level 1

I've been using Message + on Win 10 for years, equiv on my Android phone.  Beyond waiting for Verizon to update to Google's latest tech standards, I'm mostly content with it other than it never being completely in sync with my phone.

I recently got a flood of messages from Verizon threatening to cut off my Windows access unless I updated.  So I went through that pain and discovered a very nasty surprise - it does not SYNC at all, nor is there a SYNC command in the menus.  In other words, the only messages I see on my PC are brand new ones since I installed this cr-pware.  This makes the app next to useless because I rely on that message history.  If Verizon wants us to take this new version, they first need it to work, to have at least as much functionality as the old version.  

I went back to the old version, but it doesn't accept the texted PIN that Verizon sends out.  That's also super nasty.

I wonder if Verizon is degrading their messaging to get people to stop using it.  Great way to tick off their customers, since messaging is probably the number one app on any phone!

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic