Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,442 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Trade In Issue Unresolved
kel767
Enthusiast - Level 1

Back in Sept I ordered a new iphone 13 during the "Get iPhone 13 on us" promotion and picked it up curbside. No return box was provided for my iphone XS trade in. I had to call Verizon and request a trade-in box. I shipped it back via the provided UPS box and label and have my drop off receipt from the UPS store. On 10/8 it was received at Verizon. To date I have still not received the credit for the device and Verizon is charging me monthly device payments.  This is crazy since I have traded in 2 other devices on our account since then have received credit for them already.

I have called Verizon at least 20 times to try to resolve the issue. They confirmed multiple times that they received the package it was being processed, yet still no credits. In November their story changed - now they say the package was empty. I then sent them my drop off receipt showing the package weighed 10.4 oz per UPS. So either UPS stole the contents or their receiving dept is stealing phones.

Each time I call they say they have issued a credit request and say a supervisor will call me back in the next few days with a status update. NO ONE EVER CALLS BACK though. I then have to call and wait on hold for an hour just to get anyone to answer the phone. Each time I am told the last request was closed because they didn't receive the phone. And then I have to start the entire process over again. I have provided proof of delivery, drop off receipts, tracking numbers, order IDs so many times. I've asked for this to be escalated. I've asked for supervisors. Today I have already been on with Verizon for  OVER TWO HOURS - and still no resolution. 

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic