Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,906 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Where is my Money
JKyllo

Where is my money Verizon? You guys are keeping $1,300 for a device and service you never provided for me and even told me that I would get a refund for.

Ordered an iphone 13 pro max 256GB back in Mid December, paid for over night shipping. You guys didnt put the correct address on the shipping label, you left out my apartment number, and Fedex wouldnt deliver it. I tried for days to get this fixed but was given the run around and it couldnt be changed, but I would get a refund within 24-48 hours once the device was returned from FEDEX. 

Guess what, I got the confirmation that it was returned and received. It has been 3 weeks now and ive been given the run around on getting a refund. The way I am seeing it is you guys took money from me, messed up the delivery portion of it, would not give any support or assistance to correct it and are not providing me a refund. Basically, you guys stole my money and I want it back. 

Now this public forum here is my final offer for a resolution before I file a complaint with the BBB and have my bank initiate a fraud claim and seek a chargeback status in order to get my money back. 

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic