Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,974 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Verizon not honoring promotions
bhunter481
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a Verizon customer for 5+ years and finally decided to upgrade from my old Google Pixel to the new Pixel 6 Pro.  On Black Friday, they were offering different promotions and I was told that to upgrade mine and my wifes phones and switch to the unlimited plan that our bill would be $148.33.  We immediately jumped at this offer, but in hindsight, I should have realized this was probably to good to be true.  After numerous calls and online chats confirming this would be the price I would pay, even after seeing the first bill and being told of processing time for our returned phones, our bill is now consistently almost $100 more than what we were told it would be.   Reading through some of the comments here, it seems odd that there are so many issues with these promotions.  Dare I say, Verizon is baiting and switching terms on their customers??  Continued calls to customer support are yielding no results and supervisors apparently can review prior communications or calls to see/hear what was said so that can be honored.  Signed, one angry and soon to be former Verizon customer. 

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic