Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,754 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Verizon refuses to fix trade in cancellation.
Ramallah
Enthusiast - Level 1

On 11/06/2021 I purchased a Galaxy Watch 4 and traded in my old galaxy watch for a $200 credit. It was received and the credit amount was approved. On 11/20/2021 I had a rep replace my watch due to it having a hardware issue. The rep said the trade in credit/promo/whatever would be transferred to the new device and it was until a day later when Verizon cancelled it. I have been fighting with customer disservice since the end of November to get the trade in credit reapplied. Keep getting told "it will be!" or "sorry nothing we can do". The support tickets are also a joke as nobody clearly knows how to use them and think that it is a live chat. Every ticket I have submitted has ended with "need more information" then being closed. I am sick of this B S and my next step is to cancel all my lines and go elsewhere unless someone can actually fix this $crew up. I have called the "trade in team" which gets me nowhere. I have called the made up sounding "fallout promo team" which ended in more lies. Also this forums content filter is plain absurd.

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic