Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,256 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Phone in Limbo Between UPS and Verizon
TiredButTrue

I ordered an iPhone 13 Pro Max on December 27, 2021. UPS started delivery on January 4, 2022, which means I should have received the phone January 6. When I still hadn't received it by January 10, I contacted Verizon and was told it was no longer their responsibility and to contact UPS. UPS told me they needed to hear from Verizon. After a lot of back and forth between Verizon and UPS, UPS asked me not to contact them again. I have tried to cancel the order. No idea where I stand on that. I can't get my money back unless I return the phone that I never received or until UPS gives Verizon whatever information they need. I want to cry. We've been with Verizon for at least 20 years. I never would have expected to be treated the way I have been. I wish I had never ordered the phone. I may have to get legal assistance if Verizon forces me to pay for a phone they can see was never delivered to me. I've been loyal, but now I'm tired.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic