Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,597 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

LOUSY NETWORK
Nomadicus

Is anyone else considering a move to AT&T?? Performance has never been so terrible in over 20 years, I would have never considered leaving before... but performance has been so terribly frustrating and unusable, I am over it. Not being allowed to turn off 5G on our phones when Verizon knows how terrible the service is?? That is nefarious and shady. Customer service is non-existent, and the coverage is really not that big a deal anymore because everyone has been improving over the last decade. I can neither make nor receive calls when connected to WiFi, and if I'm using mobile data the internet service is downright awful. Useless to reach out for help, the network and the manufacturer just stand there pointing fingers at each other while no one bothers to find any solutions. For the first time in over 20 years, I am talking to more and more people that are very happy having moved to AT&T. They actually have service that works - imagine that, what a concept. Verizon Wireless has always been the best, and for 20 years I have been willing to pay more for premium service; however, I am now simply fed up and beyond frustrated at the poor performance of the network, the secretive throttling, forcing customers to use a 5G network that they know is desperately inept... and at a much more expensive price. I am ready to blow my phone to bits and buy one from AT&T.

Associated Products

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic