Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,790 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Contact names are not showing in new Windows Message+
ChrisKringlish
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since I have had to load the new app on my PC, I cannot see the names of my contacts - just the phone numbers.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times, I have all of my contacts saved to the cloud so that isn't an issue, and I have waited patiently to see if it would just miraculously update after an overnight wait, but all produced no positive results.

I have tried to install the older version as discussed elsewhere here in the forums and downloaded from dropbox but it will not install on my computer, giving an error message.

I find it absolutely untenable in this day and age that verizon cannot get it together and provide a good app for its customers, and if they can't they should just go back to the one that worked. The rating of this app in the MS store should give them pause but here we are. Does anyone have any solutions? I have read all of the previous questions here on the forum and have yet to find a solution that works for me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic