Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,447 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

I'm in AWE of Verizon's customer support
just_another_one
Enthusiast - Level 1

Let me preface this by saying I had low expectations prior to becoming a verizon customer. (Low expectations mean you can't get disappointed, right?) I don't care if I get dropped calls, I'm not looking for the fastest internet, I don't mind using an older, cheaper phone.

And if terrible customer support is Verizon's new goal, then they are doing a FANTASTIC job.

I think training employees to hang up on customers is great. For example, if a customer is charged twice on their Verizon bill, even if they are simply asking why they are getting charged twice, say it's an issue with the customer's bank and HANG UP THE PHONE ON THEM. Genius.

If a customer has a question about a verizon policy, LIE TO THE CUSTOMER. Lie to the customers about your own company's policy. Wow. So innovative. 

If you tell a customer that as part of becoming a new member includes a gift card, DON'T GIVE THEM THE GIFT CARD. So smart Verizon.

And if your disgruntled customers take to a forum chat to get support, copy and paste this: 

"... (insert name) we are truly sorry to hear about your overall experience. We care deeply about your feedback. Please click here to contact us so that we can let you wait on hold for hours just to blame the issue on your phone, your location, your bank, your spouse, or simply hang up the phone.

Thanks username: "vzw_customer_support"

What does everyone else think?

Is anyone else as impressed with Verizon's new goal of having the worst customer support possible?

Who I have the same questioned this topic