Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,913 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

little to no service
fosgate3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is Verizon reducing the power to their towers? Within the past year or so, my service has gone bad. At first, I thought it was because I was still using my Note 4 and that maybe it was the conversion to 5G that was causing the problem. After wasting my time going around and around with Verizon over that, I finally "upgraded" to a Note 10+ 5G just to find out that the problem still exists and we don't even have 5G in the area yet. Since getting the phone, the service quality has declined. Now, in places where I used easily get 3+ bars of 4GLTE service, I may only get one or two bars, or 3G, or maybe no G at all. I used to be able to have data service in places where I don't have it now, which makes no sense since the places are still geographically located at the same spots on the planet and towers seem to be abundant everywhere. At my house located in a populated area of the city I live in, I usually only get two bars of 4G. Even right now in my office at work, I am sitting here with 3G and bouncing back and forth between one and two bars and sometimes, even having no service at all. I've already reset my network connections and that didn't do anything but make me lose all the network passwords I had. The phone is updated and aside from the service issue, works completely fine.

What gives Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic