Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,453 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Feedback for support agent Jahaida in CA
hjhogle
Enthusiast - Level 2

Disappointing that Verizon does not provide a link to send feedback for customer/agent interactions.

Confusion about pricing for purchase made 2 days ago.  I reached out via Chat to a support agent (Monica) who seemed to struggle to answer my questions - at one point she simply asked me to wait and then ... disappeared.  20 minutes later, I closed the chat. Ridiculous (28 years with Verizon and this is the first disappointing support conversation, which is pretty remarkable)

I then called Verizon and spoke at length with Jahaida in California.  She knew immediately what I needed, did a fair amount of investigation with me on the phone (she did not put me on hold) and was able to completely answer all of the questions I had.  She was professional, friendly and efficient.  SHE is a much better example of the support I have received over the decades, which is why I'm still a Verizon customer.  

Thanks

Who I have the same questioned this topic