Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,752 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Horrible coverage
mattb1991
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, we moved about 2 1/2 months ago to Redding, California from central California, about 5 1/2 hours south. In our old home I had great coverage, everywhere I went, 5G. I drive a lot for work and sometimes in more rural areas and coverage there was good. 
Our new home is a totally different story. At our home, no coverage, despite being on a hill in a neighborhood. We had to install a signal booster due to our calls dropping constantly.  When I went to the Verizon store here in town the employee told me they sell a lot of boosters here due to bad coverage. I don’t know but that seems like a clue to me.  I still drive constantly for work, but my biggest issue is just driving around town. The signal is garbage. I have coworkers that are with other providers and they have 5G service.  Never have a problem. I pay more the $200 a month for 5G service which I now can’t use. I have been with Verizon for close to 15+ years, my question is am I going to have to change provided to get the coverage and service I’m paying for?

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic