Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,101 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

$800 off with Trade-in and New Line not Honored (6 months and counting)
GermKing
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not sure what is going on here, been a Verizon customer for over 2 years, with up to 5 lines on my account. On December 31st, 2021, we added another line while they had a promotion going on - Up to $1000 off a "Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra w 5G 128GB" with a trade-in on a new line. We even used their online tool to make sure our trade-in was eligible (Samsung Galaxy Note 10), and it was – for $800.

Fast forward 6 months, and the promo has not been applied. Since January, I have called and chatted with multiple reps, each time, the story was similar – “that the last person made a mistake, but they had fixed it. I got that assurance each time (after over an hour chatting or on the phone) for 4 months straight. They even promised to call back or send an email that all had been fixed. Only got a call back once, but the issue still remains, the promo has not been applied.

Now it appears that the store where we made the purchase made a mistake and did not apply the full promo, they just did a straight trade in ($137). This is what we have been trying to get corrected – it should be $800. Most of the reps I spoke with said they were submitting some sort of correction form and it would be resolved on my next bill. Now I have waited multiple bill cycles to see if the promo shows up bit it hasn’t.

This is getting quite frustrating – anyone have similar experience or advice on what to do?

Thanks,

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic