Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,581 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Voice cuts out after latest S21 update - CONFIRMED WORKAROUND
onewhoflew
Enthusiast - Level 3

CONFIRMED WORKAROUND FOR VERIZON:

After 3 weeks of terrible service and many tests I have finally found a workaround that actually works!  Many of you won't like this solution but it is the only thing that works!   Verizon has a product called One Talk which is a Voip solution for businesses.  If you get a line through One Talk and when setting it up choose the option to send and receive calls via the app NOT CALL THROUGH you can actually have voice conversations with people again!  Hallelujah!  The catch is, One Talk is $15/month for the app only.  Until this issue is fixed $15/month to get voice calls is our only option.  

VERIZON AND SAMSUNG something of note...I tried to forward my regular cell number to my One Talk number and the same issue occurs.  Please let you Network Engineers know that One Talk on its own works but you CANNOT forward your cell number to your One Talk number.  

Any questions about One Talk, just reply and I'll be happy to answer.  

SAMSUNG why are you deleting your community posts about voice calls cutting out on S21 devices after last firmware update. You are censoring an issue that is very important. People can't make 911 calls and report an issue because of this!

VERIZON this is a huge issue, if I someone needs to call 911 in an emergency they can't communicate with the operator!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic