Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,473 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Lied to about a promotion
indigovegan
Enthusiast - Level 1

I placed a new order on May 5 for 5 lines to switch from another provider. At that time there was a promotion for a free phone with trade in and additional $200 Verizon gift card rebate. My order was stuck in limbo and did not ship so I had to call customer service. They said they needed to cancel my original order and placed the order via phone with a sales rep. I asked multiple times if I was still getting both promotions and was told yes…

I had several issues with my online account and had to contact customer service.  I also had several issues with Verizon crediting me for my trade ins, Verizon saying a sent a different phone in (which I did not) and not receiving another which I tracked and was received by Verizon. I asked several different representative about my promotions since it was taking so long to resolve my issues because I was afraid the time lapse would effect it and was assured that I would still get those promotions. 

Fast forward to today, July 25 and my issues are still not resolved so I open ANOTHER support ticket for the trade ins. Supposedly the rep fixed the trade ins (even though I have been told this multiple times in the past and the issues were not fixed) so we shall see. I ask the rep how I get my $200 each line rebate and he tells me I am not eligible!!! What????? I request transcripts for my chats where I was assured I was and transcripts from when I ordered and was told I cannot get the transcripts or the promotion. I was also told I can’t cancel after the 30 days without paying full price for the devices!

I was LIED TO AND DEFRAUDED by Verizon and was told by the representative that there is no recourse! This is so completely wrong and I never would’ve switched without the promotions. Now I am stuck with a company that I want no part of because it is acceptable to low to customers to get them to switch!!! I cannot believe this!

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic