Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $540 when you bring your own phone. Or get iPhone 15 on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 2,321 Members online 270K Discussions 44.1K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Problems with trade up program
STEVEE1188
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having a terrible time getting credits for new phones that should have been given to me through the trade up program.  I treaded in two XRs and one IPhone 8 and was told I could get $800 for each of the XRs and $400 for the 8.  I shipped all three phones and tracking shows they arrived at the loading dock in Fort Worth within the 30 day period to receive the credits.  I have received the credit for one phone.  I rec’d an email for another phone saying I would not get the credit b/c the phone did not arrive within 30 days EVEN THOUGH THE EMAIL ITSELF SHOWED THE PHONE ARRIVED IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS.  And there was a tracking number for that phone on the email that showed it arrived at the facility three days earlier than what they had said.  And the third phone they said they never received even though I have a tracking number showing it was delivered.  (ALL THREE PHONES ARRIVED AT THE EXACT SAME TIME). I have spent 12 hours on the phone with customer service.  They write up and submit things, but still can’t get the credits or a straight answer. I’ve been trying to talk to a supervisor but they won’t let me.  VERIZON, can anybody there help me?  PLEASE CALL, EMAIL, TEXT ME PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic