Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,113 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Verizon Network and Coverage Getting WORSE
OurVerizonAcct17
Enthusiast - Level 1

So what is happening to Verizon's coverage and internet access/network?  I've been a Verizon customer for 20 years and it seems that service is getting worse.  Just a few days ago, my husband and I were having trouble calling eachother.  I would call him and I'd get 4 or 5 loud rings then an automated voice saying, "Your call is being connected now."  This has never ever happened before.  So I called Verizon and they had to re-sync our phones to the network.  And now this recent system update, my phone is freezing up and I'll get a message saying, "Google Chrome not responding" and this happens with any app I open.  Are they getting overloaded with users now?  Are they trying to correct this issue?  It's really annoying!  And sometimes I will use a GPS app like Waze or Maps and it will freeze up, too.  I literally have to close the app then re-open it.  What is going on?? I used to get all bars at work or wherever I go and now I'll get 2 bars if I'm lucky.  Verizon is no longer the greatest network and I'm paying $306 a month for these issues!!!

Who I have the same questioned this topic