Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,828 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Intermittent coverage has got worse recently
Atelesco
Enthusiast - Level 1

Something has happened in the past few months specifically around my location. I work for apartment buildings in Danbury CT on the Brewster NY boarder (Saw Mill Road/Reserve road 06810) and have for the past 14 years. Cell reception has always been spotty to say the least, but recently (past 6-8 months) the service is borderline non existent, inside or outside. Even our LTE fire panels have been having problems maintaining connection. Considering this area is so densely populated, I would think Verizon would want to make cell reception as good as possible in this specific part of town. My property alone has 15 buildings/500 units, the one across the street has a little more than 500 units, and there is over 1000 townhouses/condos that have been built over the past few years right next to us both. Every time I've talked with a Verizon rep, they say the same thing "we haven't gotten any complaints in that area" which means people either don't have a way to voice issues, or Verizon doesn't make the effort to listen to the complaints. no matter, the first company that is able to come out on top with cell service here will for sure be getting EVERYONES business, that i know for a fact based on how many people ask me daily what the best cell provider is here. I've been with Verizon for20+ years and hope to stay, but if something doesn't change soon, i know i wont be the only one leaving for another provider. 

Who I have the same questioned this topic