Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 14.2K Members online 269K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Dropped calls.
Okay4kat
Enthusiast - Level 1

We have lived in our community in North Fayette Township, PA for 20 years and have had no problem with dropped calls (except for one dead spot down the road) for this time.  About 2 months ago it started that we are constantly dropping calls (the problem is only mobile calls).  It is terrible.  Good thing we have a landline phone or we would be in trouble in an emergency.  I spent a lot of time on the phone with different people at Verizon wireless, and they did send us a 4g network extender which does give us more bars on our phones but has only helped some (and depending on the day) with dropped calls.  Nobody has been able to give us a reason for the dropped calls.  I have learned that many people in our neighborhood are experiencing the same problem which started at the same time for everyone and all have called Verizon with no success.  I heard from somebody else that they are experiencing the exact same problem in Mt. Lebanon, PA.  I did hear (but not from Verizon) that the problem might be related to the switch to 5g.  Can anybody from Verizon tell us definitively what is going on and when we will be able to make calls on our cell phones again (which we pay for).   The dropping of calls is affective peoples lives and businesses.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic