Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,445 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Yet another Verizon lost trade in
flowingwhispers
Enthusiast - Level 1

Earlier last month, I woke up to my phone being completely unresponsive and had to make an emergency run to my local Verizon store to get a new phone. My boyfriend(plan owner) had to come with me and also decided to upgrade phones while we were there since there was a deal on Google pixel 7 Pros if we both got one. We traded our phones in for credit. Even though mine was completely not working, the Verizon rep told me I'd get trade-in credit for it. The rep then only gave us one shipping box and label for both of our phones, which I'm just now seeing here is apparently not what was supposed to happen and we dropped the package with both phones in it at UPS two days later and received a receipt for the package with the weight and all for both phones. Each phone had it's own sticker inside the box. Only my boyfriend's phone has been scanned in and mine hasn't, and I'm now receiving messages about sending my phone in. Obviously they have my phone if my boyfriend's was scanned in since they were in the same box. I just don't know where to go from here. 

Who I have the same questioned this topic