Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,808 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Sending emails
luvmyfascinate

I have found the same problem as I see many others having with sending work  emails from my phone. I receive them fine, but can't send them. I did try having them come in and out through gmail, but when all my work emails disappeared from the corporate server and went to my email inbox- I had a problem. I can't access gmail from my work computer, and lots of times I need my old emails for an email address or phone number. So- what I have found works for me is to simply reply to a work message if I need to by sending it through gmail, there is an option to send it from whichever email acount you want if you're "replying" to one. One of the main reasons I got my phone was because I'm on the road constantly and I need to be able to get my emails. So I do get them, and if I HAVE to reply immediately, I send reply through gmail or windstream. Most peoply will just hit reply if they want to, and I still get the email, so it works for me. I went to the VERIZON store and the reps were having the same problems with their phones, so I guess if there was a way to fix it, they'd know. One guy did say eventually there would be a "patch" to fix it, but until then- I love my phone far too much to give it up, so if your having the same problem here's one solution.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic