Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $540 when you bring your own phone. Or get iPhone 15 on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,504 Members online 270K Discussions 44.1K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Fios GB speeds without the quantum gateway g1100? I can't do it via ONT ethernet help!!
gonzo4

-Ubiquiti EdgeMax EdgeRouter Lite ERLite-3 

-UniFi AC LR Access point

-I-211m-L ONT

-fios g1100 gateway router

"Fios GB speeds" with the triple bundle/dvr and two extenders.

Today I got fios installed and well im getting average speeds of 800/900 mpbs using the fios g1100 gateway router. However if i renew my lease and switch over to the ONT to my  Edge router via ethernet I only get an average of 105/110 mpbs speeds! I cant comprehend why? my whole house is gb wired and i didnt have these issues with comcast but then again i wasnt getting GB speeds with comcast which is why I just switched to verizon but I want my router to be in control doing dhcp and all my routing needs! please help 

my ONT is hooked up to the g1100 gateway router via both moca (coax) and ethernet I am thinking that maybe the ONT ethernet cant push gb speeds? and that the only way to achieve these gb speeds is via the g1100 gateway?

I would like to completly get rid of the fios g1100 gateway router if possible! Still have full TV/VOD/GUIDE etc etc I also have an Router Actiontec MI424WR Rev I laying around.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic