Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $540 when you bring your own phone. Or get iPhone 15 on us. Online only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,013 Members online 267K Discussions 43.5K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Internet keeps disconnecting
Annirh78
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello,

This is my first post here. We have been a Verizon DSL customer for years. I know it is not the best, but in recent months, it has gotten worse. They recently sent us the D-Link router to replace our Actiontec, which seems to have gotten even worse. The main problem is that the internet keeps going out and never stays on. It is frustrating because I will be in the middle of something, either posting on a websitor playing an online game, and internet goes out. It is fixed when I turn off the router and turn it back on, but on temporaily.

So, my question is this: could it be a router setting, an issue with my line or something else? I tried doing on online chat with tech support, but they had me reset the router, then they closed the chat. I do not like calling their tech support because I try to tell them i have done all the troubleshooting and I would just like them to check the line, but they always insist that we go through the stupid steps for about the 20th time. The same steps I have done.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic