Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,839 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Verizon Will Not Respond To Returned Equipment Charges - $725.00
ddeem

In September 2022, I received 7 new "Verizon One" cable boxes including two new DVR's for our home.  Our monthly home service is the most premium package costing around $300 monthly.  They sent return stickers for old equipment and when in discussion, Verizon told me to put the equipment back in boxes and use the return stickers which I did.  They have charged me $350 for un-returned routers and $375 for an un-returned media server.  I have had at least 6 phone calls with customer service over the last 3 months and they all say they will help and get back to me.  No response...  How can this happen?  I did nothing wrong??  I did exactly what they told me to do...  Warning to all Verizon customers- Do not make any equipment swaps because they will fraudulently charge you huge fees and there is nobody to talk to that would help resolve this issue.  Believe it or not, I think my next step would be to visit the Basking Ridge, NJ office when I am in the area.  What else can a consumer do except switch to another service?  Very sad how they treat a top premium plan customer.  

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic