Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 15.3K Members online 269K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

New Customer Issue
SOCO99
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am brand new to Verizon and have recently purchased both a plan and a phone. I am having some trouble activating my service and my phone. When I try to link a service through the My Verizon app I use the order number option as that is the only info I currently have on hand, but when input my info I get a message stating "Input is not valid and cannot be linked" and it prompts me to sign in even though I am already signed in. The next option I would go with is the phone number but I am in the process of porting my phone number, so I am unable to use it as an option. The account number is something I have an issue locating as none of the mail I have received from Verizon has had this number attached to it. My lack of knowing my account number also troubles me with porting my phone number as the customer service representatives need for me to continue otherwise I get sent in an endless loop of transfers. What have I missed and what am I doing wrong?  And how do I get this account number?

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic