Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,097 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

How to get text message detail over 90 days old?
Moniq1231

I am trying to retrieve text message history from earlier this year (Jan 2012- now) . I found on My Account that I could see the past 90 days of user history as far as the dates, times, and mobile numbers sending and receiving the texts. My issue is that it only allows me to view the last 90 days. I can view call history via old bills through my account for around a year back so surely there is a way to view older than 90 says of text detail.. Content history would be nice but I read in another discussion that you can only get the last few days of content.  I need to see usage history beyond 90 days. Like I said, just the detail is my purpose, I read that a manuscript would require a court order and such, but I just want details. Call history can be checked via old bills for about a year so I imagine the same for text history details. When I try anything past 90 days I get an error message saying there is only 90 days available. How can I get text usage history details past 90 days? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic