Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,889 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Double billing
rangeral521

Verizon may have done it this time for me.  I paid a bill at the first of the month (May) for 581.00.  Three days later, they took it out again from my bank account.  It's so much easier for them to take money out, but when  you try to get it back, it takes an act of Congress to get anything out of these people.  i've talked to no less than five people already and no one seems to be able to help me.  I've had to fax them a statement from my bank that they indeed double charged me.  Why do I have to do that to begin with when they acknowledge over the phone that they did take the second payment out?  I have another week for  my new phone and the 200 dollars that I paid to get it.  I may have to return it just to get my money back so I'll have money to live off of waiting for my refund.  This is a bunch of crock!!!  You can't talk to the treasury department to find out the status and customer service, all they did is read from a script to tell you what the next line is.  I think I've had it.  If they can't resolve this thing, I'm going to be forced to go with another service provider.  Anyone know of a good one??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic