Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Phone not receiving calls from the network
codeman87
Enthusiast - Level 2

Okay.  My phone will randomly not pick up calls from the network.  I have been experiencing this problem for over a year now.  It started when I had a Casio Rock and continued when I upgraded to a Droid X(well, it took 3 phones to get one that wouldn't reboot every two minutes).  I have talked with Verizon tier 2 tech support more times than I can count with no results. They always open a trouble ticket and then tell me that everything on their end looks good.  This past time I spoke with Verizon, the guy was convinced that it had to be my phone.  He said that the radio in my phone was probably bad even though the phone was only 6 months old.  I was sent a Droid X2 to replace the "defective" phone.  Needless to say, there is no change.  Tonight for instance, I got a text from someone saying that they tried to call me several times.  My phone was sitting on the counter and did not ring once and no call history showed on my phone despite the fact that I had three bars.  I have been through every troubleshooting option in the book.  Every setting on the phone has been checked and rechecked.  I always have a good signal.  Sorry for my rant!

Has anyone else had this problem? Anyone gotten it fixed?

I always liked Verizon more than AT&T but I am seriously considering a change.  

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic