Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Disappointed with home fusion
Roseyroan
Enthusiast - Level 1

So far I am very disappointed with the HomeFusion service. Within the first two weeks we had reached our data limit even with the computers and other devices being turned off. After calling Verizon we were informed that we had to turn the HomeFusion off when not in use to prevent excess data usage (Something that we weren't originally told). We had been under the impression that this would be like a regular wireless router and could be left on continuously when we signed up for it. Unfortunately this is the only form of "high speed" internet that is available to the area I live in. The HomeFusion has been very UNreliable thus far. We have to shut it off continuously and it randomly stops working while using it. I was hoping this would be an upgrade from the MiFi, but so far I don't see any difference. Considering the amount of money we are required to pay for this service, it should  be a lot more reliable!! We had to increase our data plan and even then we have to keep the HomeFusion off the majority of the time because it seems to suck up so much of the data. It seems we have used twice the amount of data for wireless internet since switching from the MiFi to the HomeFusion.

Who I have the same questioned this topic