Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,128 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Can I save text threads on my device?
khayesaz

I have been extremely happy with this phone until my area went from 3G to "4G" over a year ago. Multiple phone calls, new SIM card, and a refurbished replacement have not solved the problem. This phone is NOT a 4G phone!!! It didn't even get 4G in Phoenix AZ!!!

Be all this as it may, I am being forced to upgrade. Before trading in this phone, I have to delete all the info...no problem there.

My question is this: I have 2 conversation threads(Protected) in my texts. I would like to know if these threads can be saved somehow.  There is a possibility they will need to be evidence of harassment for my daughter. I know I can copy and paste them into an email, but not sure that would hold much water legally. Is there a way to save them in My Verizon? I have BackUp Assistant, and don't know what the Verizon Cloud is.

Please let me know of there is a way, or if I just need to cut and paste into an email.

Thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic