My notification settings for SMS and MMS messages appear to be ignored. I have them set as an audio tone, I have the volume all the way up and I have the vibration set to 'long'. When I get an SMS message, why do I only get a *very* short vibrate and no audio?
I have done this:
1) Open Messaging
2) Touch Menu --> Settings
3) Scroll down to Notification settings
4) Ensure "Notifications" is checked
5) Selected a sound in "Select ringtone" (I selected chirps)
6) Ensure "Vibrate" is checked (description says "Also vibrate when notified")
7) "Message alert repetition" is set to "Every 2 minutes"
😎 Ensure "Preview message" is unchecked
I never hear chirps, I never get repeat message alerts, I only get a very brief vibration.
Solved! Go to Correct Answer