Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,652 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Verizon Message App & Integrated Messaging
scubadude561
Enthusiast - Level 2

Summary of problem: Have 2 phone lines on account. Both phones have their own separate account login user ID and password. Have 2 separate wireless iPads.

Several weeks ago I installed the Verizon Message application on my iPad and everything worked great. I am the account holder. I was so happy to find this application. I then tried to install the application on my wife's iPad and encountered problems. Downloaded the app to iPad, put in second phone line number, belonging to wife who is designated Account Manager, requesting text message authentication. Received texted code and entered in the app. Told app to authenticate and log in. App sends authentication then returns an error. 1st Error message says "Error OK" then second message comes up saying "Disconnected - This device has been disconnected from the Integrated Messaging service. D0 you wish to browse your messages offline or erase all messages from the device and reconnect?
Choices: Browse Offline? Erase & Disconnect? Neither choice gives any result.

Numerous requests both through voice and text ended up with much trouble shooting and finally a first trouble ticket being initiated. This trouble ticket # unknown was closed with no trouble found. Again after numerous texts, chats, and voice contact, another trouble ticket #removed was issued on 12/21/13.This ticket generated several texts with tech's trying to resolve problem and as far as I know the ticket is still open pending resolution. I have been out of town and not heard anything further regarding the status of this ticket. The problem still exists. Have not been able to contact Verizon through chat or voice as they are always busy lately.

Additionally, the second phone line is unable to log into the Integrated Messaging web app in My Verizon using its own user ID and PW. I also downloaded the mobile version of this application to the second phone and experienced the same error messages.

Would like to hear from others who have this problem and any input they may have regarding the issue. I realize that the holidays sidetracked a lot of people, but this is really getting old. Will continue to try to contact tech support.

>>Edited to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic