Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,911 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Why is my order still processing?
gsupdm2015
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered myself a new phone (Droid Mini) on Monday October 21 and I got 2 day shipping so I could have had it by Wednesday or maybe yesterday. I received a e-mail saying that I needed to pay security deposit so I called and called until I finally got someone after 3 hours of continuous calling. Verizon took the money out my account on Monday at 5:47pm and I know that for a fact because I have the receipt with the stamp time on it. And as of right now my order is still processing and nobody who works there can explain to me why that is. One person told me it was because that they don't start processing your payment until shipment. I told them that's a lie because they sucked that money right out my account on Monday and I have the receipt to prove it. Then after a 10 min hold, they apologize and said that I was right (which I already knew I was because I keep an eye on my money) and that I was call to back yesterday...and yesterday turned into today and they still don't know. Verizon need to do better. Can someone at less explain to me why the issue is with Verizon extremely so two-day shipping. I'm glad I didn't wasted my money on getting over-night shipping.

Comments edited as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic