Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Sad... but I'm going to have to switch
aknopp

Verizon,

I have been a customer for over 5 years. And while I haven’t always been happy with Verizon, Verizon customer service has typically always come through in the end, which has always made a difference. I encouraged my entire company to go to Verizon for their cell phone needs in 2009, and the change was quite successful. Since I had Verizon before starting employment, I am on a separate family plan from JTT. I feel I’ve significantly contributed to Verizon, including my 5 phone lines, 8 lines at my employer, 6 lines from family members, and 5 lines from a third party company I work closely with. I literally recommend Verizon to everyone I know. Yet the prices for Verizon continue to increase. Last year, Verizon eliminated my unlimited data when I upgraded to a new phone, and my bill has doubled because of that reason. I agreed to try the new plan despite being extremely unhappy. While a significant amount of people upgraded through Amazon and kept their unlimited until 2015. That's extremely frustrating. I've done a lot of research and I can save a lot of money by making the change to another provider in my area. I have a total of 5 lines with Verizon. And as of today I have 2 phones with contracts that are ready to renew, and another which will be ready in December. I am a week away from making the switch to a different provider. In addition to changing my personal cell plan, as the General Manager of my company, I am also getting quotes on a new phone plan for the entire company. Please advise me why I should not change providers, without pointing out that Verizon has the best coverage in my area. I am aware of that. However, I simply cannot justify almost $300 each month any longer. If there is a way to remedy my issue, I would very much like to know.
I appreciate your time and attention to this matter.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic