Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,111 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Why don't we get service at home?
chrisnliz

My family has been with Verizon for years and in June we moved to the country. I called and asked what could be done because I have little to no service at my home even though Verizon says I should have "some outside". I pay $250 a month for no service at home and it is so frustrating. I was told about a network extender but need high speed internet in order to have this...again key word is I live in the country high speed isn't available. My move by no means is Verizon's fault but the fact I am stuck with 4 lines that don't work and had to get a home phone just to make calls when I already have cell phones, had to get internet installed in order to see email vs on my phone that never works. It's just getting out of hand. Before moving the Verizon map shows there is service in that area. WRONG. Any suggestions as to what on earth I can do to get some signal. This isn't about getting out of a contract for me rather making the contract I have no work so I don't continue to pay for 4 lines with barely any service while at home.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic