Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,370 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Droid Maxx HD Microphone issues - the microphone goes off suddenly
Ebere
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been using this phone Droid Maxx HD since October last year and I have had it replaced with a refurbished one once and I am contemplating dumping the phone completely because I still have the same issue with it.

When I am talking on the phone, suddenly the microphone will go off and people on the phone cannot hear me at all. The only way to get the microphone working again will be for me to put it to speaker and then switch back to headset or vice versa. This will only get it to work for another 3-5 minutes before the same issue repeats again. In some cases, I'll have to shutdown the phone and restart for it to work again. I've gone to the Verizon store techs and they could not tell me what is wrong, I've called their tech support, they also couldn't explain what is wrong and they experienced the same issue while I was on the call with them.

This is getting really frustrating because Verizon can't seem to know why this is happening and they are not even trying to find a solution to the issue....am I the only one having the issue or is this something happening out there?

Labels (2)
Who I have the same questioned this topic