Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,328 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

How do I email or submit a complaint?
rolrey25
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've heard about Verizon's legendarily bad customer service, and I've experienced some frustrating episodes before, but it wasn't until this morning that I fully appreciated how awful it can be to deal with Verizon Wireless.  The only thing that keeps me from leaving is that ATT is probably not much better. 

After finally resolving my issue this morning (not the way I want to spend a Saturday morning), I asked the customer service rep to provide me with an email address so that I could submit a complaint and inquire as to how to avoid such unpleasantness in the future.  I was put on hold for five minutes, only to be told that there was no email address, but that I could use the "leave feedback" option on the website.  First, why did this take five minutes? Second, why doesn't Verizon Wireless, a communications company, have an email address to allow customers to communicate with them.  Just wondering.  Third, I cannot find that option.  Please point me in the right direction.  Fourth, please tell your automated message thingy to stop calling me.  It's ridiculously hard to get through to Verizon when I want to, and when I want to be left alone I keep getting unwanted calls.  It's like Verizon is taunting me.   I could go on, but at some point I have to get on with my day. 

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic