Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,135 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Formal Complaint to Corporate
Bwick84

Is this the only way to file a formal complaint to corporate?  I spoke with a representative over the phone and her instructions to do this were not correct.

The back story for why I would like to do this.  In January, my wife's phone was acting up so we wanted to get her a new one.  Her upgrade was not due until July (however we swapped upgrades a while ago so it was actually supposed to be my upgrade) and mine is not until January 2015.  We talked to the sales representative at our local Verizon store and asked him if we did the Edge program for my wife that I would still be able to upgrade my phone in July like we had planned to do.  He said that it would be not be a problem and that the Edge program does not affect our upgrade date.  I even confirmed this again while we were checking out.

Low and behold I logged in to check the exact date in July that I would be able to upgrade and the upgrade date was moved to January 2016.  I called support and neither the representative nor her manager were able to help.  They said the system would not allow them to change anything and they could not help me even though it was their own employee who gave me false information.  They said I could file a complaint to corporate if I wanted to and then proceeded to give me incorrect instructions on how to do so.  I have been a Verizon customer for over 10 years and have never asked them for any changes to my upgrade dates so it's not like I have any history of doing this before.  I just want to be able to upgrade my phone in July like the Verizon employee told me I could, especially since my current phone is on it's last legs.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic