Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,294 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

fraud department?
richardbarb
Enthusiast - Level 2

i have an invalid order on my account. fraud department a month ago indicated the order was cancelled. this week i went to the store to order new phones. the order still shows as pending even though cancelled. pending does not allow me to order or upgrade until the pending is removed.  i spent 2 hours at the store with the salesman waiting for the fraud department to pick up. frustrated i left and am currently calling from home. it has been a half hour and only the voice response indicating how important the call is and it plays every minute indicating a person will answer in just a few brief moments.  35 minutes and counting.

if the salesman could not get through in 2 hours i do not know why i think i will have any better success.  this is terrible customer service or verizon has such bad security that they are being overwhelmed.

verizon if you are engaged what do i need to do to get the order pending issue resolved. customer service only directs me to the fraud department

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic