Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,033 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

So the Trade-in program is saying Find my iPhone wasn't deactivated... but it was
Chairmanofthebar

After two weeks, the Verizon trade-in program finally says they received my trade-in iPhone 4S. But under "Adjustment Reason", it says, "Activation lock not deactivated". I've been searching online everywhere and it seems like this has happened regularly to many different people, all saying that they were ripped off. I made sure to disable the Find My iPhone lock and followed all of the guidelines that I was instructed to follow before I sent my trade-in in. The device was even removed from iCloud online. I have been a Verizon Wireless customer for years and I even used to work for the company! So I need to know if I will receive my $200 gift card like I was promised or if I will have to file a claim, call customer service repeatedly, go into Verizon stores and complain and file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic