Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,004 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Completely uninstall Verizon Cloud Service
Kinglet

I installed Verizon Cloud Service on my Dell Latitude E6440 so I could transfer contacts from my old phone to my new phone. I did not like having Verizon Cloud Service on my computer, so I went to Control Panel>All Control Panel Items>Programs and Features>Uninstall or change a program, and I uninstalled it. However, this did not completely uninstall it because whenever I turn on my computer, I receive an error message in a pop-up window immediately after my desktop loads that states: "Verizon Cloud Service.exe has stopped working. Windows can check online for a solution to the problem." I then have two options, "1) Check online for a solution and close the program, 2) Close the program" Both options close the program and the window goes away. I can also click on "View problem details", which provides something called a "Problem signature" followed by a bunch jargon that is unintelligible to me. Does anyone know how to completely uninstall Verizon Cloud so I do not have to close this error window every time I start my computer?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic