Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,936 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Lied to by Sales Rep
DOwen-FL
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was due for a phone exchange so I went in to the Verizon store (Newberry Rd. Gainesville, FL.) to see what was available. I have always been an Android user and my wife prefers Apple. Since she usually had better connection service than me I decided to try the iPhone 6s+.  There was no price on the phone but the card said $27 a month. The sales rep said since I was and existing customer and eligible for an upgrade it would cost me $15 a month. I really didn't want to spend over 10 a month more since my bill is already $180+ a month. The sales man showed me his phone was an iPhone and it was the best so I agreed. Now I get the bill and the monthly charge for the iPhone is $35 and change. This is bull-crap. Thats more than double what I had been told. with additional charges which they wont explain it seems my $180 monthly bill will now be $240+!!   I am looking into filing a complaint with the FCC and whatever other regulatory agency may have oversight on Verizon as this way of doing business is unacceptable and they're not going to get away with it!!  I welcome someone at Verizon to contact me about this. This is no way to treat a customer!

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic