Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,431 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

How do I report a service problem?
Snarl2

From my home (Ledyard, CT 06339) I have no internet access and cannot run updates. If I travel a short distance away it works fine. When I try an update or to access the web from home, which I can do almost anywhere else, the phone shows "Network not available."  Service has worked here in the past, and just stopped working over the last several months. Spotty outages at first, now nothing. It is a Galaxy S5 that shows 4G with a very strong signal, but still will not connect. Wireless phone service and text work fine. Yes, I have restarted the phone many times, etc. etc. etc.

All I have to do to have the phone work properly is leave home (no reboot or anything else, just leave home).

I got tired of being on hold trying to call, have unsuccessfully searched the Verizon website for a way to report a problem, and am trying this as a last resort. It is amazing Verizon Wireless has links to almost everything, including how soon you are illegible for an upgrade (anything that makes them a profit), but they can't provide a simple link for support. A community discussion board, that may or may not be monitored, is all we get.

Next step, if Verizon WON'T make a way for customers like me to contact them with a problem, or at least provide enough manning for the tech support line to at least answer the call in less than an hour, is change service providers to one that will. I'm getting very close . . .

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic