Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,945 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Viewing text message dialog
slcrow

After trying to read through some text messages on a phone line that my child uses but I OWN, PAY FOR, AND HOLD THE CONTRACT ON FOR TWO YEARS, I discover that I am not able to view any phone except the main one.  WHY? 

I am extremely aggravated with this policy.  I have 8 lines all of which are smart phones and I have a 20g data plan that I pay for, and I ALONE OWN THIS WIRELESS CONTRACT AND BILLING.  It isn't bad enough I have to pay $40 per line just because they are smart phones.  Yep $320 just to have the phone on and function.  My total bill is normally $550 roughly!  That is a month, $6,600 a year to ensure that I can contact my child any time of day, that my child can contact me at anytime of day, and so that I can monitor who and when they can talk to people and ensure they are safe, not being duped by an undesirable, and coerced by peer pressure.

Yet I am not ALLOWED to view any messages except the ones that the main phone line sends/receives.  I have every right to view any and all text messages sent or received on each and every one of the 8 phone I own, pay for, and contract under.

I have been a Verizon customer for nearly 6 years, adding additional lines along the way and while I have never had an issue, this "policy" makes me think that I need to consider and compare other services before I sign on for 2 more years. I see Sprint has unlimited data and $30 per line.

I expect full access to my full account and lines when I pay so much money!  I have been trying to bring up a second line on my plan that I own. I@ finally discovered that I am not allowed to view anything other than Who, When, and what time.

Verizon my question....when will I be able to view text messages for each and every one of the lines on my contract.  I have several lines coming up in August, 2015 and now I think I need to reconsider the service I am getting for the ungodly amount of money I pay.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic